Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Summer Camp of Death!

OK. So I know this is a little bit of a cheat for a blog devoted to adult swim. I have reasons though. Having worked on adult swim shows for almost 10 years now, I've come up with a few ideas that I've pitched to the guys at Williams Street. Here's a sample of the one I'm pitching to them now, and that I think has the strongest chance of getting picked up. Please check it out, and enjoy!
______________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

I've written a pilot and am now onto the second script. I'd love to hear from you to see what you think. If you'd like to see more about this would-be adult swim project, please visit summercampofdeath.com. There you can find more movies, sketchbook drawings, and free stickers! So what do you think? Could you sit through 15 minutes of this?

No comments: