Sunday, July 20, 2008

Billy Quizboy

In my continuing effort to get caught up with this season's aired episodes, here are designs from the Billy Quizboy episode. This was a hectic one, many more designs per person than usual. I think it was the first show we designed, and we were worried it was going to be this tough the whole season. Fortunately for us, it was simply an action packed season premiere.

I was very excited to be asked to work on the VB version of Race Bannon.





















I was absolutely thrilled to work on this design below:




2 comments:

aintshakespeare said...

I don't even know what to say about that sailor, but the Destro guy is awesome.

karcreat2 said...

Greetings!
Stumbled on your site whilst researching a project, was looking for 'Monarch Mobile' art, and there you were! was very pleased to find an actual 'Venture Bros' artist..too cool!
Would love to know what you think of my project (Im an illustrator/cartoonist), its an animatic 'lost' VB episode Im doing for fun...www.karcreat.com/VentureBrosAnimatic.html

Hope to hear from you, and thanks for the FANTASTIC artwork on your site!
-Kevin Karstens